Skip to content
Ganache for Tarts, Eclairs, etc.
- 600g Valrhona Guanaja chocolate (70% cocoa solids), chopped
- 600cl Whipping Cream
- Bring the whipping cream to the boil.
- Pour it, a little at a time, over the chopped chocolate.
- Blend with a spatula to incorporate the two mixtures.
- The idea is to achieve a perfect emulsion between the chocolate and the cream – a ganache.
- Allow to set overnight.
- The mix can then be piped, or alternatively it can be poured directly into a tart, which for best results should be painted with liquid chocolate first.