The World's First Hot Chocolate Shaker is Launching on Kickstarter on 30th May 2019
We’ve been working away on our top-secret hot chocolate project for the last 2 years, tasked with changing and improving the way we all make hot chocolate. We have solved the issue of lumpy, unsatisfying hot chocolate, which is slow and laborious to make and we are finally ready to go to launch.
We’re launching a campaign through Kickstarter on the 30th May, which enables you to pledge support by pre-ordering the shaker now, for delivery in September, just in time for the hot chocolate season. This support means we can meet our manufacturer's minimum order quantity and to get this product launched without the need for venture capital, investors or loans.
If you're not familiar with Kickstarter, we've broken it down for you.
What Kickstarter Is Not:
- Kickstarter is not a place which requires you to invest money in exchange for a share
- Kickstarter is not a risk, if we don’t reach our target, you get your money back
- Kickstarter is not a place to be selfish! Please do share with your friends because if we reach our Funding Goal, we will introduce a Stretch Target, which if reached, all backers will then receive an additional reward!
What Kickstarter Really Is:
- Kickstarter is a place where new ideas are funded by you, the public
- Backers receive a reward dependent on how much they pledge
- Rewards are essentially pre-orders, but with huge discounts, up to 60% off RRP!
- You will receive the product at a later date, but before national launch
- Pledges are 100% refunded if our Funding Goal is not achieved
Our product has been developed, we’ve got the tooling ready for manufacture, but there’s a sticking point; we need £10,000 to put our product into production and this is where you come in. All shakers pre-sold on Kickstarter will be at a discount, but the first 100 will get the shaker for just £10 which is a whopping 60% off the RRP!
Watch the Launch Video
Get Launch Updates:Continue reading